Hispanic Utah seniors that have demonstrated leadership in school and/or other service organizations that promote, strengthen or enhance diversity should apply for this scholarship.
- Write a brief (no more than two pages) personal history that includes:
- Academic, professional, and personal goals.
- Reasons why you feel you are a viable candidate for this scholarship.
- Scholarly or vocational accomplishments, honors, special awards, or recognition you have received.
- Community and school involvement; include leadership positions and/or activities.
- Personal barriers/hardships you have had to overcome to achieve your educational goals.
- A copy of applicant’s high school or college transcript.
- Two letters of recommendation. At least one letter from an individual qualified to judge your academic, leadership, and personal qualifications. Counselor or teacher recommended.
Deadline: December 31, 2018
The award amount varies