Utah high school seniors, the Utah State Board of Education has a scholarship for students that are going into a CTE focused career. There are many scholarships available, but only for Utah colleges and the award amounts vary.
Here are some of the CTE Career Clusters that may make you eligible for the scholarship.
• Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources;
• Architecture & Construction;
• Arts, Audio/Visual Technology & Communications;
• Business Management & Administration;
• Education & Training;
• Engineering & Technology;
• Health Science;
• Hospitality & Tourism;
• Human Services;
• Information Technology;
• Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security;
• Marketing; or
• Transportation, Distribution & Logistics.
Deadline: February 1, 2019
Or see Mrs. Dangerfield for a paper copy