UNIVERSITY OF UTAH
University of Utah Honors College
*The Honors College seeks intellectually curious students who are concerned about the world around them. The Honors Curriculum and Community are designed to engage students in a breadth and depth of study culminating in a thesis in the student’s major.
Application Requirements: http://honors.utah.edu/admissions/admission-process/
Deadline: November 1, 2018 (Priority), February 1, 2019 (Final)
-Considered in highly competitive review of application: rigor of coursework, grades, test scores, essay, extracurricular activities, demonstration of intellectual curiosity and overall fit with Honors mission and goals.
-Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.5.
Westminster scholarship application deadline is November 1st.
*CONTINUE TO WORK ON COLLEGE PREP:
- Join clubs or organizations and pursue leadership opportunities.
- Volunteer for community service projects.
- Gather information for you college and scholarship application portfolio.
- Research admissions and scholarship deadlines and establish a calendar.
- Take virtual tours of college campuses.
- Visit college campuses.